free online poker win real money,free blackjack no deposit bonus,play blackjack for real money app
Modular Coordination Certification is needed if businesses wish to adopt IBS techniques to streamline building construction. This is to standardise measurements in buildings. Industrialised Building System (IBS) is a construction process that utilises prefabricated components and on-site installation to improve productivity.,best place to play online poker for real money
- Facilitate cooperation between your building designers, manufacturers and contractors.
- Enable standard components in your building designs.
- Gain the benefits of an optimised number of standard sizes of building components.
- Encourage greater interchangeability of components in your buildings.
- Simplify site operations through rationalised setting out, positioning and assembly of building components.
- Coordinate installation of equipment, storage units and other fitted furniture with the assurance that the dimensions match your buildings.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC 17065.
- The Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) appointed us to provide verification services for Modular Coordination Verification Scheme in compliance with MS 1064.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.