internet poker sites,free bally slots,play poker online with friends no money
slots real money,The IMPACT scheme is a comprehensive system that encompasses testing, inspection and certification of Industrialised Building System (IBS) products based on requirements of the Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB). These requirements serve to raise awareness among industry players to ensure the quality of IBS products and components in a methodical manner. The system ensures high-quality and affordable products while maintaining a systematic, cost-efficient and orderly construction site.
internet poker sites QAS provides high-end equipped facilities and professional business solutions to meet the growing demands of the industry by offering a full range of expert evaluation and testing on products and materials to manufacturers, developers and contractors.,top online poker sites for real money
- Aggregate Concrete Masonry Units
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Masonry Units
- Precast Concrete Slab
- Precast Concrete Wall
- Precast Concrete Beam/Column
- Reinforced Concrete Flooring System
- Innovative Wall Panel System
Testing Facilities:,live blackjack games
- Compression & Flexural Machine – For Bricks/Blocks
- Drying Shrinkage Apparatus
- Drying Oven – Use for Water Absorption for Core Sample for Precast Products
- Hot Guarded Plate Apparatus – Thermal Conductivity, Resistance and Transmittance
- On-Site Testing Facilities at Factory
- Pull Off Tester – Adhesion Test for Laminate, Coating etc.
- Reverberation Chamber – Acoustic Test
- Structural Frame – Flexural/Bending Test for Large Sample
- Temperature & Humidity Chamber – To Store Sample which Requires Certain Conditions
- Universal Testing Machines – Compression Test, Tensile Test, Flexural Test
- Water Bath
- Shorter construction time and cost-saving.
- Better quality of end-products and optimum material usage.
- Increased site safety and tidiness.
- Lower weather impact on construction progress.
- internet poker sites QAS’ license and reports assure of products conformity to National and International Standards.
- Enhance acceptance by consumers and partners.
- Reduce rejections during production which reduces costs and increases profit margin.
- Internationally recognised conformity assessment body providing testing, inspection and certification services to both local and international customers.
- We gained accreditation from the leading accreditation body – the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC 17065 and Inspection free bally slots MS ISO/IEC 17020 under the Malaysia Inspection Bodies Accreditation Scheme (MIBAS).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Type of Testing