roulette for money online,roulette fake,247 poker free game
ISO 9001 is the most widely used and recognised standard for Quality Management Systems internationally. Regardless of your organisation’s size or sector, our team is proficient and knowledgeable to audit and improve your management system. ISO 9001 certifies that your organisation produces quality products and services, satisfies customers’ requirements and industry standards.
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements and achieve continuous process improvement.
- Boost productivity, reduce product defects and provide more efficient services.
- Increase acceptance of products and services in markets, and meet prerequisites for some business sectors.
- Reduce the likelihood of multiple audits by customers.
- Minimise impact on the business when key personnel leave.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit