pacific poker no download,roulette online free money no deposit,best poker site for home games
blackjack with friends online free,ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) is designed to help companies prevent, detect and respond to bribery incidences. The standard also includes compliance to laws, regulations and other voluntary commitments.
free australian poker machine games,Bribery is one of the significant risks faced by organisations of all sizes, sectors and business nature. The act often results in the loss of customers’ confidence, negative backlash and subsequently, may lead to the organisation’s closure.
casino & free slots games,The certification includes requirements and guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an anti-bribery management system. It is a universal standard applying to organisations of any size or sector, either independently or integrated into a management system.
- Take action against bribery for more ethical business.
- Identify and manage bribery by establishing risk-based anti-bribery management systems.
- Improve organisational efficiency and effectiveness in managing risks associated with bribery.
- Increase awareness of bribery’s impacts on the organisation
- Highlights the ability to detect fraud.
- Enhance an organisation’s reputation and image by assuring legal compliance.
- Demonstrate a benchmark of good practice in anti-bribery management systems.
- Demonstrate an organisation’s commitment to anti-bribery practices.
- Provide confidence and trust to potential partners.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit